Same Day Service Bike Repair
$9.99 - $21.00
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
$10.00 - $439.99
World-championship-ready technology is available to every rider with SRAM's Force Crankset. Its one-piece carbon design and integrated bottom-bracket axle add a touch of class to your dream bike, plus they ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptional lightness, too. And, because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Force proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability.
- Youth sized 1pc cranks - Pin style chainring retention - Accepts 1/2" pedals
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
$14.89 - $20.35
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
One-piece crankset from Salt BMX. - Crank Length: 170mm - Drive Side Compatibility: Right Hand Drive - Crankset Style: 1-Piece - BB Style: Not Included - BB Included: No
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
A triple crankset with melt-forged arms and non-replaceable chainrings that is compatible with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 48mm chain line with a 122mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Chainrings are not replaceable - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 48/38/28 - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Chainring BCD: Riveted - BB Included: No
$27.99 - $32.19
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
FSA die cast alloy crank arms for Bosh Gen3 systems. - Great way to shed weight over stock steel arms - Subtle graphics - Sleek Styling
FSA ISIS eBike replacement crankarms.
FSA JIS Square Taper eBike replacement crankarms.
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
Youth sized 9-speed, triple crankset with melt-forged crank arms intended to be used with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 50mm chain line with a 113mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Rings: 44/32/22 - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - BB Included: No
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
$32.99 - $46.00
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
FSA Shimano STEPS eBike replacement crankarms.
A 10-speed, double crankset with melt-forged arms intended to be used with Octalink bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Alloy outer ring, steel inner ring - 48.7mm chain line with a 113mm spindle - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 36/22 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2 - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - BB Included: No
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
$42.99 - $46.99
FSA BROSE eBike replacement crankarms.
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
$45.00 - $55.00
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
Page 1 of 6 Next page