Light and playful, the Backland 107 W is Atomic's widest women's freeride touring ski featuring HRZN Tech in the tip for maximum float in fresh snow.
The ski of choice for Atomic freeride athletes like Izzy Lynch and Arianna Tricomi, the Atomic Backland 107 W delivers freeride touring performance in a wide, lightweight package. At 107mm underfoot this is Atomic's widest women's touring ski but the ski is weight optimized for easy ascending thanks to a full-length Carbon Backbone and Ultra Light Woodcore. The Powder Rocker profile and revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip deliver more surface area for maximum float in deep pow. Capable of charging through crud and chop with total confidence, a Dura Cap Sidewall allows for smooth and stable handling on harder snow. A ski for intense lines and proven on the Freeride World Tour, Atomic Backland 107 W offers next level performance for a next level skiing experience.
- HRZN Tech Tip: A broad, beveled tip with 10% more surface area for floatation and decreased tip deflection in chop.
- Ultra Light Woodcore: The poplar and Caruba woodcore create a balance of low weight and optimum performance.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass layers create a ski that is smooth and stable while remaining lightweight and dynamic.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||121||122||123|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||134||135||136|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||107||107||107|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.