Designed by Chris Benchetler and skied by the Atomic Freeski team, the Atomic Bent 85 dominates Hollywood lines under the chair and sends in the park.
The Atomic Bent 85 is a versatile all-mountain, park-slaying ski designed by Chris Benchetler and the Atomic Freeski team to perform anywhere you want to take it. Whether you're boosting airs in the pipe or busting through afternoon chop, the 85mm waist and All Mountain Rocker keeps everything under control. A compound wood core and Dura Cap Sidewall construction provide a smooth, agile ride with snappy edge-to-edge performance. With topsheet and base art by Chris Benchetler, the Bent 85 will inspire you to ski the mountain as only you can.
- Directional Shape: Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Light Woodcore: Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Densolite Core: A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations – for effortless skiing.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Resist Edge: For more durability all along the rails.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||109||109||109||109||109|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||117||117||117||117||117|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||85||85||85||85||85|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.