The Atomic Cloud Q14 Revoshock S combines World Cup proven tech with Multi Radius Sidecut and a wider waist to take on all piste conditions.
The Atomic Cloud Q14 Revoshock S is the one-ski on-piste quiver for hard-charging female skiers. The Cloud Q14 draws on its World Cup heritage, with race-proven elements like the chatter eliminating, acceleration generating Revoshock S, complimented by the Atomic All-Condition Piste Shape, Dura Cap sidewalls, and a generous 75mm waist width. The internal TI Powered Titanal laminate, and lightweight Flite Woodcore keep the ski responsive and the performance predictable. Late-afternoon laps will feel just as quick and exciting as first tracks down a freshly groomed bowl. The Multi Radius Sidecut makes confident, short slalom turns through the variable snow of a storm day or laying out long, fast, stable arcs over pristine morning corduroy equally fun. If this is your idea of the perfect ski day on the groomers, the Cloud Q14 Revoshock S is your weapon of choice.
- Revoshock S: Revoshock S turns unwanted shocks into confidence-building stability and unparalleled acceleration.?
- All-Condition Piste Shape: Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- TI Powered: A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Flite Woodcore: Flite Woodcore is a supple, lightweight woodcore with an agile feeling that lets you ski all day.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||104.5||104.5||107||109.5|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||120.5||120.5||123||125.5|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||75||75||75||75|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.