The Atomic Redster C9 Skintec Junior is our skin ski for young cross-country racers in ski clubs.
The Atomic Redster C9 Skintec Junior is for classic-track champions of tomorrow. And because there's no need for kick-waxing, if you're a parent or coach you'll love it too! The ski comes with a Densolite Fiberglass Construction and a Race Base with World Cup Grinding for some serious speed. While Skintec means the ski is also really quick and easy to adapt to different conditions – even at the start line! With the choice of a universal skin (pre-set on the ski), a speed skin with better glide or a grip skin with better grip properties.
- Densolite Fiberglass Construction: A Densolite core with fiberglass laminates above and below—for an easy kick and relaxing ride.
- 100% Mohair: 100% Mohair—a robust fibre with the best grip and glide properties in a wide range of conditions.
- Speedcell: Our top dynamic Densolite core for high-level racing: super light, stable and tough.
- BI 5000 + WC Grinding: A sintered world cup base with world cup grinding, for great glide in all conditions.
- Easy Skin Exchange: With Atomic Skintec you can easily exchange skins in seconds by yourself.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.