The Atomic Redster G9 Servotec is a top ski for GS and big fast turns on the piste, with Servotec for precise steering and stability at speed.
Redster G9 Servotec is the supercharged sports car of Atomic's Redster range. It's created for the piste and packed with World Cup proven race tech. Like Servotec – power steering for your skis. A pre-stressed Servotec rod and elastomer compound help the ski steer at all speeds. More agile through the turns, more stable on straights. The updated Ultra TI Powered laminate – a double-bonded TI layer that runs from sidewall to sidewall—creates stability, torsional rigidity, and most importantly, edge grip in all conditions. These World Cup proven technologies combine for precision, control and the stability you need, whether you're keeping your foot down on the racecourse, or railing big, long turns through fresh corduroy.
- Servotec: Generates maximum agility in turns and maximum stability at speed.
- High-Speed Sidecut: Less sidecut means top stability at speed – with the feel of a more shaped ski thanks to Servotec.
- Power Woodcore: A dynamic ash and poplar core that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Ultra TI Powered: World Cup-proven full-width Titanal laminate for stability, torsional rigidity, and edge grip.
- Full Sidewall: Full sidewall runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.