The Atomic Redster S5 is powerful and a bit easier to handle than the top Redster models. Ideal for hobby racers.
The Atomic Redster S5 is ideal if you're looking for something powerful but easy to handle. The ski has a lightweight Ultra High Densolite core with Carbon Laminates that make the ski super lively and agile. Featuring a sintered base, Race Grinding, and Redster profile, this ski packs a dynamic kick and a long, fast glide. With the Easy Edge Sidecut and two grooves in the base it's also easy to control, even when pushing hard. Go fast, enjoy the ride!
- Ultra High Densolite: A dynamic Densolite core for high performance: light, stable and tough.
- BI 4000 + Race Grinding: A sintered base with race grinding for an optimal glide.
- Comfort Tip: A wider tip for more stability and better steering, ideal for beginners to intermediate skiers.
- Double Groove: Two grooves in the base generate easier steering and control, and an effortless skating experience.
- Easy Edge Sidecut: A parallel sidecut so it's easier to set your edge on the snow—for stability and steering control.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.