The Atomic Redster X9S Revoshock S is for skiers who want speed, versatility, and max performance – infused with World Cup heritage and a hefty dose of fun.
The Atomic Redster X9S Revoshock S takes World Cup proven tech and packs it into a platform for skiers who want to enjoy the speed and versatility of Atomic's Multi Radius Sidecut engineering. The Redster X9S Revoshock S is ready to snap off quick short carves or stretch out beautiful long-radius turns. With Revoshock S technology, the Redster X9S Revoshock S has an agile, predictable ride, making icy, early morning corduroy a pleasure to ski. Dual-layer Ultra TI laminate enhances overall strength and torsional flex, while Ultrawall construction combines the edge hold and power transfer of a full sidewall with the durability and longevity of cap finishing. The Ultra Power Woodcore comes over from Atomic's FIS race platforms to provide pro-level strength, keeping the speed up and the fun high from open to close.
- Revoshock S: Revoshock S turns unwanted shocks into confidence-building stability and unparalleled acceleration.?
- Multi Radius Sidecut: The best of slalom and giant slalom – playful, short turns and smooth long turns in one ski.
- Ultra Power Woodcore: Made from strong beech and lightweight poplar, for running stability and agility in our racing skis.
- TI Powered: A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Ultrawall: Powerful sidewall construction for controlled power transmission, edge grip, and durability.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||98.5||99.5||100.5|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||113||114||115|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||65.5||65.5||65.5|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.