Modern styling meets all-day comfort with the medium-frame Roam goggle, built with plush microfleece facing, Expansion View Technology, and anti-fog coating.
You're also sure to appreciate the double-layer face foam with microfleece facing, so you'll have a soft feel when you're adventuring. As an added bonus, the Roam ships with a second, low-light lens, so you'll be ready if the weather quickly changes from sunny to overcast.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
DOUBLE LAYER FACE FOAM
- Double Face Foam is a two part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glass) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- PressFit Lens Interchange System
- Cylindrical Thermoformed Lens
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) friendly
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
|Ano Lime Flow / Loden Green|Yellow||196178096607||7154507||ROA21196207W|
|Red Flow / Amber Scarlet|Yellow||196178096614||7154508||ROA17769365W|