The Semi goggle is a scaled-down version of the super-popular Blok model, offering a slightly more compact medium-fit frame for younger riders and riders with smaller faces. Featuring the retro look of an injection-molded cylindrical lens, the Semi goggle brings undercover tech with the expanded field of view of EXV Technology at a great value.
The Semi Goggle also comes with an extra bonus lens, and it's available in full range of other frame colors and tints. Don't forget to bring your extras with you so you can plan on riding through from high noon to after dark in the park.
- Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY
- Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES
- Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses.
- Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
TRIPLE-LAYER FACE FOAM
- Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing
- PressFit Lens Interchange System
- Cylindrical injection-molded lens
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) friendly
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets
|Black Wordmark / Amber Scarlet|Clear||196178029537||7151697||SEM34682157M|