All resort. All the time. The Experience 86 Basalt ski blends a lightweight build with a smooth ride for carving across the entire mountain. A paulownia wood core reduces overall weight, while basalt layers absorb vibration for a smooth, quiet feel. An 86mm waist adds versatility and stability across changing snow conditions. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for smooth turn initiation and a powerful edge through the entire turn.
Fast Engagement, Fluid Carving
All Trail Sidecut delivers a responsive feel with quick edge engagement and powerful, consistent carving
Confident, Vibration-Free Control
Drive Tip Solution blends directional fibers in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
Basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations
Paulownia wood core reduces ski weight for a balance of weight, power, and maneuverability
Maximum Edge Control
Rectangular Sidewall construction delivers race-proven grip, precision, and power
- Weight: 3.2-3.4-3.5-3.7-3.9
- Sidecuts dimensions: 132-86-120 (176cm)
- Tip dimensions: 132-132-132-132-132
- Waist dimensions: 86-86-86-86-86
- Tail dimensions: 120-120-120-120-120
- Profile-Rocker: All trail
- Radius: 10-12-14-16-18
- Profile-Sidecuts: All trail
- Profile-Construction: Sidewalls
- Material-Core: Paulownia Woodcore
- Material-Reinforcements: Basalt
- Material-Other: Hardtop
- Bindings-System: Konect
DRIVE TIP SOLUTION
- Blending directional fibers in the tip of the ski with soft viscose material through the forebody, our new Drive Tip Solution harnesses and eliminates vibrations moving through undulating terrain and harsh snow conditions for confidence-boosting touch and control.
- RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
|Beginner||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 5 cm|
|Intermediate||Your height - 7 cm||Your height - 5 cm||Your height|
|Experienced||Your height - 5 cm||Your height||Your height|
|Expert||Your height||Your height + 5 cm||Your height + 5 cm|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.