Step up to race-proven performance. The Delta Comp R-Skin is a race-ready, high-performance mohair classic ski for expert and fitness-oriented skiers. It features the same lively World Cup proven core as our X-ium line but with a large accessible sweet spot designed for a broader range of skiers. Our replaceable R-Skin mohair kick zone insert offers all conditions kick and glide with no prep required. The ski is compatible with the Turnamic binding system for the most natural ski flex and snow feel.
Always-Ready Kick and Glide
R-Skin replaceable mohair insert offers an easy, consistent kick and maximum glide with no prep work; Good for 100-150 days on snow
Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all conditions stability
Nomex Honeycomb core features ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a honeycomb shape with a high strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance
- Sidecuts dimensions: 41/44/44
- construction: Activ'Cap & Extended edge
- Core: Honeycomb
- Base tuning: K7000-SKIN Race
- Plate: IFP
- Very light material with excellent compression characteristics and strength; Used on all Expert skis and some Performance skis.
- Featuring a replaceable mohair insert, waxless R-SKIN base structures offer an easy, consistent kick and maximum glide with no additional prep work.
- Our ACTIVE CAP construction combines ROSSICAP and multi-directional fiberglass for a supple flex from tip to tail to glide over uneven terrain and increased torsional rigidity for enhanced control.
|Ski size (cm)||Recommended weight|
|186||45 - 60 Kgs (medium)
55 - 70 Kgs (stiff)
|191||55 - 65 Kgs (medium)
65 - 75 Kgs (stiff)
|198||60 - 75 Kgs (medium)
70 - 90 Kgs (stiff)
|203||65 - 80 Kgs (medium)
80 - 100 Kgs (stiff)
|208||80 - 95 Kgs (medium)
90 - 110 Kgs (stiff)