A blast from the past
Featuring an all-mountain freeride profile, the DJINN invites you to go deeper in search of the perfect turn. The playful and psychedelic design takes its inspiration from the spirit of the '70s, a cultural touchpoint still reflected in the search of freeride skiers today.
- Weight: 3.4-3.6-3.8-4.0-4.2
- Sidecuts dimensions: 128-94-118
- Tip dimensions: 127-127-127-128-128
- Waist dimensions: 92-93-93-94-95
- Tail dimensions: 117-117-117-118-118
- Profile-Rocker: FREE
- Radius: 12-14-16-19-22
- Profile-Sidecuts: Progressive
- Profile-Construction: Rectangular Sidewall
- Material-Core: Paulownia wood core
- Material-Reinforcements: Diagofiber
- Material-Other: Minicap
- Bindings-System: Xpress
- Segment: EA03 Big mountain
|Beginner||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 5 cm|
|Intermediate||Your height - 7 cm||Your height - 5 cm||Your height|
|Experienced||Your height - 5 cm||Your height||Your height|
|Expert||Your height||Your height + 5 cm||Your height + 5 cm|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.