Known for its supple versatility, the ROC 550 was an evolution in the sport due to its innovative foam core construction. It returns forty years later to provide an adaptable and forgiving ride with the torsional rigidity to excel in changing snow conditions.
- Weight: 2.8-2.9-3-3.1-3.3
- Sidecuts dimensions: 126-73-110
- Tip dimensions: 126-126-126-126-126
- Waist dimensions: 73-73-73-73-73
- Tail dimensions: 110-110-110-110-110
- Profile-Rocker: PISTE ROCKER
- Radius: 10-11-12-13-14
- Profile-Sidecuts: OVERSIZED SIDECUT
- Profile-Construction: RECTANGULAR FULL SIDEWALL
- Material-Core: POPLAR WOOD CORE
- Material-Reinforcements: FIBERGLASS
- Material-Other: MINICAP, HARDTOP
- Bindings-System: XPRESS
- Segment: CA02 On trail
|Beginner||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 5 cm|
|Intermediate||Your height - 7 cm||Your height - 5 cm||Your height|
|Experienced||Your height - 5 cm||Your height||Your height|
|Expert||Your height||Your height + 5 cm||Your height + 5 cm|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.