Elegance in detail
With over one million skis sold, the STRATO is synonymous with precision, strength, and striking aesthetic. Its confidence-boosting edge grip, control, and wood core construction were revolutionary at the time of its launch. Today, they are the quality standard.
- Weight: 3.7-3.8-3.9-4
- Sidecuts dimensions: 122-68-104
- Tip dimensions: 122-122-122-122
- Waist dimensions: 68-68-68-68
- Tail dimensions: 104-104-104-104
- Profile-Rocker: PISTE ROCKER
- Radius: 11-12-13-14
- Profile-Sidecuts: OVERSIZED SIDECUT
- Profile-Construction: RECTANGULAR FULL SIDEWALL
- Material-Core: ASH WOOD CORE
- Material-Reinforcements: DIAGOFIBER
- Material-Other: MINICAP
- Bindings-System: KONECT
- Segment: CA02 On trail
|Beginner||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 10 cm||Your height - 5 cm|
|Intermediate||Your height - 7 cm||Your height - 5 cm||Your height|
|Experienced||Your height - 5 cm||Your height||Your height|
|Expert||Your height||Your height + 5 cm||Your height + 5 cm|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.