Back bowl powder laps or beyond the gates, the women's Alltrack 70 is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking, and the Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission to handle all conditions. The 102mm last and custom liner offer all-day comfort for exploring the whole mountain.
- Women's-specific regular fit features a 102mm last for recreational skiing and all-day comfort
Lightweight, Full Power
- Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
Better Skiability, Better Fit
- Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
Optimized Hike Mode
- The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
Custom Comfort and Precision
- Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision and performance
GRIPWALK Compatible (sold separately)
- GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.