Train or race. The women's X8 Classic boot is designed for fitness oriented skiers and junior racers. It features a race inspired build that shares technology with our athlete proven X-ium series for increased precision and power transfer. The women's specific fit better accommodates the foot and lower leg with and integrated heel lift, flared cuff and reduced ankle volume for enhanced comfort. Our classic specific sole delivers a natural foot roll for an efficient kick, while the locked-in feel and thermo-moldable design provide a precise, enveloped fit to deliver ultimate comfort and control.
Precise Boot Flex, Fit
- Dual Core Technology allows targeted boot stiffness for the most responsive feel without a weight penalty
Ski Control, Walkability
- The Sport Sole features Tech Grip for comfortable walking and central insert cleats for maximum precision and control on the ski
- WINTHERM offers a breathable micro-perforated membrane that reflects heat back towards its source for incredible temperature regulation, comfort and warmth
- Our FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
Customizable Fit, Comfort
- Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.