T1 Girly is a great first boot for girls. It's light and warm, easy for her to put on and take off, and has a fun design that she'll want to wear.
Adapted to kids
- Thinner shell, Junior Oversize Pivot, and modern foot positioning deliver the optimum comfort and skiing performance for kids.
- A thin shell design allows easy step-in so that kids can put their boots on by themselves.
- Designed to match Salomon Junior ski graphics perfectly.
My Thermic fit jr with loop on tongue
- The Thermic Fit Junior liner allows good comfort and warmth with pre-formed zones which protect the tibia and the forefoot. Thanks to its construction, materials, and additional loop on the tongue, it's now easier than ever for kids to slip into it and to carry it.
Alpine pre-mounted ISO 5355
- Alpine pads are pre-mounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
- More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
1 riveted ratchet
- The ratchet buckle is located on the cuff to offer easier tooth catch up & wider adjustment.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
* Subject to change without notice.
|White/Scuba Blue / 16||193128304447||L411780009K||T1G20257465K|