Key features: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Key Features - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Key features: - Provide quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, and more - Fits all Ion headlights and Flare tail lights - Rear strap includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts - Rear strap works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Front strap works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
- For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
If you broke or misplaced your Vis 360 strap, this strap is a longer version of the regular Vis 180 strap, and the perfect replacement.
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The tool-free bracket allows for a wide variety of mounting options for MSW's TigerMoth headlight.
• Compatible with all Flare taillights and Ion headlights from both Trek and Bontrager • Fits most bars/seatposts (22.2-31.8mm), some helmets and Madone integrated seat masts • Silicone body with a tooled adjustment handlebar clamp diameter • 20-degree +/- side-to-side adjustment • 16-degree seatpost angle adjustment integrated into SyncV2 bracket
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
The original Mission Control Bracket is compatible with all Portland Design Works headlights and fits handlebars 22.0-31.8mm in diameter. It provides a rigid mount to keep your headlight exactly where you need it when the going gets rough. And, it allows the light to be rotated left or right a few degrees to center the light beam on bars that are not straight.
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
Page 1 of 14 Next page