Plaine's Same Day Service Bike Repair.
- Chrome - Sold individually
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
$7.99 - $13.21
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$17.41 - $20.69
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $25.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$22.99 - $30.00
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$26.99 - $36.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$33.99 - $40.00
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
$35.49 - $37.29
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$44.85 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Distinctive silver finish - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm) - Color: high-polish silver
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets. - Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle - Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
$81.38 - $96.18
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- UD carbon shaft bonded to an AL6061-T6 alloy top clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Carbon seatpost with a proven low-profile, 2-bolt clamp that won't bottom out on the saddle. - Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails - 2-bolt design securely holds the saddle in place and is easy to adjust - Offset: 25mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Carbon
Whether it's a cross remount, an unexpected pothole, or a rough line down the trail, the WCS Zero post will not relinquish its position. Featuring a confidence-inspiring extra-secure fore/aft bolt system, the Zero post is second-to-none in ease of installation and fit adjustment. - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - 3D Forged 2014 Alloy - Offset: Zero - Cradle: Standard saddle rail clamp
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
Page 1 of 3 Next page