- Clamp-on mirror made from high-impact, heavy-duty nylon fiber composite - High-quality glass with anti-glare properties provides an extremely clear image - Adjustable head allows fine-tuning of the view angle
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? The Oi Luxe is a bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Oi Luxe is luxe in every sense of the word. Its CNC machined ringer and brass dinger, stitched 'vegan' leather shim, and metal injection molded stainless steel make it a pleasure to have on your handlebars. - Fits 23.8 – 31.8mm handlebars - Weight: 46.5g
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? The Oi Luxe is a bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Oi Luxe is luxe in every sense of the word. Its CNC machined ringer and brass dinger, stitched 'vegan' leather shim, and metal injection molded stainless steel make it a pleasure to have on your handlebars. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Weight: 31.5g
Make your stuff and yourself visible to cars as you crush your early morning commute or a nighttime ride. - Provides 500 candle power reflective ability due to 3M's glass bead technology, it even reflects well at high angles of approach - Sold in bundles of 12 - Each strip is 3/4 x 13"
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
- Bar-end mirror for use with road style drop bars - Made of heavy-duty, nylon fiber composite material with an adjustable head for fine-tuning viewing angles - Crystal clear mirror with anti-glare properties
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
- Highly reflective colored spoke covers give your new bike that old school vibe - Perfect for cruisers, BMX, or wheelie bikes that need that little bit of extra style - Sold in bags of 36, enough for one wheel - 150mm long
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
$19.72 - $28.18
CatEye's Yamabiko Bell is a fine all-metal bell with a chime made of brass or copper to add a touch of beauty and retro class to any bicycle. Simply hit the striker with your thumb and the Yamabiko makes a pleasing sound you'll enjoy and that won't startle cyclists or pedestrians. This quality bell is built to last and has an aluminum mount with a rubber shim so it's quickly and easily screwed onto your handlebars.
$27.38 - $27.98
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Mini brass bell with alloy clamp - Headset spacer version includes a spacer to work with 1" or 1-1/8" steer tubes - Suzu: lever strike - 45mm in diameter
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirrors. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position.
$26.67 - $27.78
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell Classic. This bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
Coming in hot! This limited edition King of Ding II is laser-engraved "COMING IN HOT." Perfect for speed demons, messengers, cat6 champions, and anyone else who "can't stop, don't want to." The bell is made of solid brass and comes equipped with a brass striker for a loud clear ring that's sure to clear the path. The alloy mount is easy to install and fits 22.2 – 25.4mm handlebars.
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
Classically designed bicycle bell featuring modern materials and a robust machined-aluminum handlebar mount. The bell dome and striker are crafted from high-quality brass with a sturdy stainless steel spring. Its secure base quickly mounts to most modern bicycle handlebars (25.4mm or 22.2mm diameter) with a stainless steel Torx bolt. And its narrow design attaches neatly between other handlebar accessories. It provides a powerful ring that’s excellent for all cyclists and commuters alike. This bell is engineered to be extremely durable with excellent resistance to weather-related wear-and-tear. This lightweight and stylish ringer is the ultimate bicycle bell. - Compact, classic bell-shape construction for a high-quality sound - Bell and striker are made from high-polished brass - CNC-machined aluminum hard handlebar mount, designed for 25.4 - 22.2mm tube - Molded rubber shims add grip and fine tune fitting - Stainless steel hammer - Impressively loud ring - Weight: 34g
- Designed with road drop bars in mind - Can mount on the brake hood, On cable housing, And on some flat bar levers (Levers need to have flat section less than 9mm deep) - Clamps on with a screw. Simply turn the bell dome to loosen and tighten - Reversible for right and left hand use - Does not use a spring loaded clip - Made in japan
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility; light weight; and durability. At less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. Can be mounted almost anywhere you need it on your bike—handlebars of all types as well as forks and challenging applications like recumbents.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
$20.98 - $21.98
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
Yes, it’s still available. Once the most popular mirror in the world. Every week we get a call from someone in Nepal, Timbuktu or Colorado who loves this product. Only fits older style brake levers which have the brake cable coming out of the end of the lever as shown in the photo. The mirror is a 3? round, convex
$20.99 - $21.00
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
Page 1 of 6 Next page