- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$1.00 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
$2.64 - $3.07
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- 8x1mm Allen head
Greenfield's Rubber Foot attaches to the bottom of the kickstand for added support on soft and slippery surfaces. It also prevents the kickstand from scratching your flooring. The Rubber Foot fits all Greenfield kickstands and many others, too.
- Standard steel replacement
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- QR adapter washer for the Surly Tuggnut/Hurdy/Snuggnut
Use to create your desired chain length in single-speed applications. Only one half link is needed. - Non-reusable - Width: 9.4 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 1 - Color: Black - Chain Compatibility: Shimano , SRAM , Campagnolo , Connex , KMC
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
- M8 Top Plate Nut
$3.69 - $24.20
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
Replacement M8 Nut/Bolt Set for Wheels Mfg derailleur hangers. - M8 chainring bolt style fastener - Use with 5mm hex wrench
$3.95 - $4.00
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Page 1 of 32 Next page