The Atomic Cloud Q12 Revoshock C skis uses 83mm underfoot and Revoshock C to turn the piste into your personal playground, in any conditions.
The Atomic Cloud Q12 Revoshock C takes you from open to close without losing any enthusiasm. Designed with advanced to expert female skiers in mind, the Cloud Q12 Revoshock C features an 83mm waist and Multi Radius Sidecut to create total versatility in on-piste skiing performance. Short radius turns through the bumps or the variable snow of a storm day are just as easy and fun as laying the ski on edge and arcing a GS turn down a pristine ribbon of corduroy. Revoshock C keeps the ski smooth and vibration free, for confident performance that maintains quickness in every turn. Dura Cap Sidewall construction creates solid edge grip, and the Flite Woodcore keeps the performance quick and responsive. The Cloud Q12 Revoshock C can crank up the speed in the morning, and be equally fun dialed back in the afternoon. It's is the ultimate do-everything ski for the groomers.
- Revoshock C: Eliminates vibration to provide more stability and handles quick edge-to-edge.
- All-Condition Piste Shape: Multi Radius Sidecut and extra width underfoot for stability and confidence-inspiring handling.
- TI Powered: A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability and torsional flex.
- Flite Woodcore: Flite Woodcore is a supple, lightweight woodcore with an agile feeling that lets you ski all day.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
|Sidecut Tail (mm)||113||115||117.5|
|Sidecut Tip (mm)||128||130||132|
|Sidecut Waist (mm)||83||83.5||84|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.