The Atomic Redster C7 Skintec Junior is an ideal skin ski for keen young cross-country skiers.
Fast and tough. The Atomic Redster C7 Skintec Junior is a perfect cross-country ski for youngsters beginning to get serious about the sport. It features a Densolite Fiberglass Construction and Ultra High Densolite core that's light and stable, with the addition of Race Grinding for extra speed. The 100% Mohair skins are durable and provide a powerful kick and glide – with a variety of skin options to suit different terrain and conditions. They're also brilliantly easy to exchange yourself, without the need for any tools. Great for skiers, helpful for parents!
- Densolite Fiberglass Construction: A Densolite core with fiberglass laminates above and below—for an easy kick and relaxing ride.
- 100% Mohair: 100% Mohair—a robust fibre with the best grip and glide properties in a wide range of conditions.
- Ultra High Densolite: A dynamic Densolite core for high performance: light, stable and tough.
- BI 4000 + Race Grinding: A sintered base with race grinding for an optimal glide.
- Easy Skin Exchange: With Atomic Skintec you can easily exchange skins in seconds by yourself.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.