Buckle in for all-day carving comfort. The Speed 90 expands on the award-winning Allspeed range, providing customizable power and precision in a forgiving 104mm last to suit a variety of foot shapes. The shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transfer with an adjustable flex to fine-tune your skiing. The liner is designed to match the natural shape of your foot and is thermo-moldable for a custom fit. An easy entry design lets you slide into the boot with ease.
Relaxed Fit features a 104mm last with a wider forefoot, toe box, and ankle areas for generous all-day comfort and support
Reduced Weight, Full Power
Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski power transfer
A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
GRIPWALK Compatible (sold separately)
GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
- Last: 104
- Flex index: 90
- Shell-Technology: Sensor Matrix
- Shell-Material: Polyolefine
- Shell-Bootboard: PU
- Shell-Specifications: Bi-Injected Easy Entry
- Cuff Specifications: Flex Adjustment
- Cuff Material: Polyolefine
- Liner-Technology: Custom T4
- Buckles-Technology: Diagonal Buckles
- Liner-Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Buckles-Adjustment: 4 Micro
- Buckles-Additional functions: Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Liner -Tongue: Power Wrap-One-Piece Toe Box
- Buckles-Material: 100% Aluminium
- Soles-Properties: Gripwalk Compatible
- Additional functions-Canting: Canting
|Foot length |
|Foot length |
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.